• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Digital switchover!

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone confused already other than the usual not so bright numbskulls (Moxey, RTP, Swanny, Angelic, Gozzer, Manc, GJW etc).

Am I correct in assuming that if you already have Sky, this means you are already 'digital'?

Last edited:

mammooman

:D

Male Ranking -5%

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Am I correct in assuming that if you already have Sky, this means you are already 'digital'?
No, it means you are 'common'.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Anyone confused already other than the usual not so bright numbskulls (Moxey, RTP, Swanny, Angelic, Gozzer, Manc, GJW etc).

Correct!! :D

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
:D 2 bites in 5 minutes...

Not bad. :D

Last edited:

Jim Shepherd

Doc, we know that all you watch is re-runs of Two Pints of Lager.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doc, we know that all you watch is re-runs of Two Pints of Lager.
You know how to hurt me James.

angelic upstart

Does anyone know what you have to do? I've got a TV, a digital aerial. Is this enough or do I have to buy some stupid machine just so that my TV works. For the record, I don't have an outdoor aerial, just a stupid little indoor thing.

I have four channels currently and don't want anymore.

glos_grecian

Does anyone know what you have to do? I've got a TV, a digital aerial. Is this enough or do I have to buy some stupid machine just so that my TV works. For the record, I don't have an outdoor aerial, just a stupid little indoor thing.

I have four channels currently and don't want anymore.
Sounds like you need to upgrade otherwise you'll soon lose the 4 you have. A freeview box or telly and probably new aerial.

angelic upstart

What sort of aerial would I need? I have a digital one, but it's one of the ones that I just plug into the back of my TV.

I will endeavour to buy a freeview box shortly.