• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Didcot tickets

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Popped to get my Barnet tickets earlier from the club and was told that Didcot are giving us an allocation of 800 tickets so there'll be plenty for everyone that wants to go. Should be going on sale over the counter tomorrow with phone and online sales starting this afternoon hopefully.

KentGrecian

On sale!!!

Thames Valley Red

On sale!!!
Less than 796 left now at least...mine in the post. Assuming the sales before me they are selling well and moving well already. Get your flags and voices up to Didcot, make this a home game and roar us into the next round. Let show TV that 800 City fans will travel on a Sunday for the game. It is the FACUP, we are only 180 minutes from the 3rd Round Draw - in theory!

Let's have the balloons, banners, purple pineapples and if room one of the giant flags up. I will try and pop into Didcot to see if they have space for our giant banners on TV. It is only 2 hours.........put on a show for City!

UTC

TVFR

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another 4 purchased by me. Nice birthday present to myself.

Terryhall

Just musing on this. Theoretically could get a flight Saturday morning to London, train to Didcot Parkway, stay overnight in the Premier Inn, get to the match, train to London straight after, fly home Sunday night and be back at the desk Monday morning same as always.

Total cost would be knocking around £300 (plus to cost of the ticket) so probably not going to come off... but I am definitely tempted (it would be a hell of a story if we did win, and a hell of a kick in the balls if we lost.)

godisagrecian

Bought mine. Should be a hoot, win or lose

contrabombarde

Just musing on this. Theoretically could get a flight Saturday morning to London, train to Didcot Parkway, stay overnight in the Premier Inn, get to the match, train to London straight after, fly home Sunday night and be back at the desk Monday morning same as always.

Total cost would be knocking around £300 (plus to cost of the ticket) so probably not going to come off... but I am definitely tempted (it would be a hell of a story if we did win, and a hell of a kick in the balls if we lost.)
I am tempted too but will gamble on an even more exciting next round draw......If you starve yourself for a couple of days before the game you could recoup the £300 on the Premier Inn all you can eat breakfast. :D

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A generous allocation..It was only 300 for Warrington last season iirc (that did not sell out)..That was a Friday trip up the M6 & a work day for many..This is a bit easier travel wise & if we get near 500,that will be a good turnout...550 at Nuneaton but only 350 at Curzon.
Who knows what the effect of the match being on TV will have on travelling numbers.

Last edited:

KentGrecian

Will we sell 800 though?

KentGrecian

Will there be as much local excitement as there was last year in Warrington?