• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Didcot prediction thread

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Funny you should say that Creds because the other day you didn't want to hear any excuses about the pitch because it would be the same conditions for both sides, yet now it's a leveller...
I was on the wind up Ant me old sparring partner

The pitch should have no relevance

TOP_CITY_FAN

With no segregation, there'll be something of a riot if Didcot score. Have the clubs and the local constabulary not thought of that?
I'm sure Didcot replied to someone on twitter about this, and they said we were having the 'small terrace' behind one of the goals, which they said will hold 800

Antony Moxey

I was on the wind up Ant me old sparring partner

The pitch should have no relevance
Fair enough, done up like a kipper!

CREDYGRECIAN

Fair enough, done up like a kipper!
You don't know how happy that makes me

Antony Moxey

You're easily pleased Creds.

PeteUSA

Heavy rain scheduled for tomorrow , sat & Sunday in Didcot & added to what's already come down this week. Classic leveller
If Pym or Hamon were in goal, I'd be a tad concerned. Olejnik should be more able to cope with poor ground/pitch conditions, and all that that entails to a keeper.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Pym or Hamon were in goal, I'd be a tad concerned. Olejnik should be more able to cope with poor ground/pitch conditions, and all that that entails to a keeper.
Pym or Hamon won't be in goal. He's stuck by Olejnik all season so far and he won't be risking a change this weekend.

CREDYGRECIAN

I can't imagine there will a change in
Goal or many changes at all

I'm expecting Tisdale to go with the experienced players and wouldn't be surprised to see Butterfield & Morrison both start

TOOTHY

I predict it will be Didcot 2 City 1, because of the pitch and our mindset, we just can`t raise our game in this competition and the leadership of the team is not capable of getting the response he needs to progress any further than we are.

Smiverz

Having a last min change of heart and want to go now! Reckon ill be able to pay on the gate?