• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Deadline Day 1 September 2022

simcity

We've been hopeful of making signings since 8th May when last season finished.

Think this has been a shambles of a window and the recruitment process needs a complete review as clearly something isn't working based on what's happened so far.

Hopefully they can pull something out the bag in the next 8 hours but I for one am not holding my breath,

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Look on the positive side, there have been no credible rumours that anyone is leaving.

Cowshed Grecian

Look on the positive side, there have been no credible rumours that anyone is leaving.
Bang on!

Cowshed Grecian

Is Nicky Ajose still on the coaching staff? Could be an option

Cowshed Grecian

Imagine the club accepting a £250k offer for Nombe at 22:59.

Simba3011

Not sounding amazing - sounds like we're hopeful but its not impossible we don't sign anyone

StudentGrecian

Imagine the club accepting a £250k offer for Nombe at 22:59.
MT mentions people leaving in his latest interview, can you imagine 😂

simcity

Not sounding amazing - sounds like we're hopeful but its not impossible we don't sign anyone
Sounds like we might as well pack up and stop waiting now. Going to be a long few months till January...

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
👀🕔🖊
🙏

If i sit up until 2300 and nothing happens then i dread to think of my mood at work tomorrow.
Or go to bed normal time and then check what has or hasn't happened in the morning?

StudentGrecian

What worries me is he was literally talking about just getting bodies in a couple weeks ago, now saying he won't just fill positions for the sake of it. Clearly we've aimed too high, can't even get the 2nd/3rd/4th choice bodies through the door.