• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Deadline Day 1 September 2022

ryancooper327

I'm not sure if it's blind faith, but I'm still hoping that 2-3 will be announced late tonight.

However; if as it looks right now we don't sign anyone, then I think we have to admit that this window has been extremely poor. I still hope this is not the case but we have had 4 months to get at least 1 forward in which should have been achieved regardless of our financial power.

MT will come out and gloss over it and be positive (which he has to do), but I am sure he will be severely disappointed with what has transpired this summer. He himself has come out on numerous occasions and said the squad wasn't good enough and needed more players. He even went as far as to say the club needed to make a decision as to whether they want to try and compete in League One and become a sustainable League One club a few weeks ago almost trying to push the club to do more.

Hoping that by posting this I will be made to look silly and 2-3 good signings appear from nowhere!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
1 down…

Simba3011

Tyler Smith?
(Will Smith gif posted on twitter)

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Edited as to not get you all excited

angelic upstart

Tyler Smith?
(Will Smith gif posted on twitter)
A different 5,5

CC

A different 5,5
If you do it as 2 Wordle's I'll play...

angelic upstart

Think
Aware

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Fungi?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but I'm seeing rumblings of Nombe having a medical at Wigan??
haha you didnt honestly believe a word that Charlie Khan put on Facebook did you? Just looking at his past 500 wind ups should have been enough..........

dommers

Well that was worth waiting for.

manc grecian

Well that was worth waiting for.
Should've gone back for Jon O Flynn