• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dag & Red - team & Prediction Thread.

hillview red

I think the team will be same as Tuesday apart from Tully in for Seaborne and Mac starting ahead of Fleetwood. Why? If it was any other team, I'd go for Murray in a back 3 but I think Tis might go for a flat back four as their left winger on loan from Pompey is very dangerous. And I think Tis may go for Macca as D&R are a very physical side and bring on Fleetwood with 25 left.

Result - Heart - 2-1 City (Stanno & Fleetwood)
Head - 1-1 (Stanno)

Crowd 5123

City to grind out 1 - 0 Gill 68 minutes.

Jonah
Tulls Archie Sir Rob Deano

Liam S Gilly Bertie

Marcus

Stanno Stewie

Subs

Andy M
Ryan H
Nelly
Manny
Macca

Last edited:

SandpitGrecian

Pretty close.

lancsgrecian

Time for Fleewood to prove his worth.

2-1 Fleetwood with both.

Respect. Hope that Basra Ladbrokes was open

hillview red

Well done Sandpit Grecian... But I think my prediction was a little better IMHO.... My heart prediction was that we'd win 2-1 with Fleetwood and Stanno scoring.... Pretty good.... But my crowning glory has to be getting the attendance bang on.

SandpitGrecian

Well done Sandpit Grecian... But I think my prediction was a little better IMHO.... My heart prediction was that we'd win 2-1 with Fleetwood and Stanno scoring.... Pretty good.... But my crowning glory has to be getting the attendance bang on.
did it come to you in a dream?

hillview red

My attendance prediction was based on a long-winded probability equation which took into account the current financial climate and a bit of a guess.