• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cureton first half sub

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do (y) he scored goals for us and would have been the ideal foil for big Sam - More money that's the name of the game and what is ruining football in this country you cant blame him for getting what he can in the twilight of his career.
Get well soon JC

Last edited:

Dylan

I can't blame him at all but I certainly don't feel sorry for him!!

What's this doing on TWOWS anyway - it's not City related.

rp42

Dylan youre a fecking tw@t and where ever you crawled out from crawl back under YOU AINT COOL,Curo always done his best for us AND if you bother to find out facts he was not offered a contract.d!ckhead.

Dylan

Pardon?

I assumed that he was on too much money/offered less and he fooked orf to pastures new?

No where near a Leg End for City - just a Journeyman who mi55ed a few sitters against The Scum.

Pobbop

I have no ill-feelings for him, but I hope he doesn't do well, because he's playing for a rival club.

Dylan

There's the spirit, Pobbop!

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Pardon?

I assumed that he was on too much money/offered less and he fooked orf to pastures new?

No where near a Leg End for City - just a Journeyman who mi55ed a few sitters against The Scum.
Nope there was no extra money.. Tis said he could only keep one striker and bring a new one in.. Hence cureton and bauza going...

Last edited:

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I heard a rumour today that cureton had been on 1k a week with us but is getting 3k at Cheltenham. I believe that the wage we were paying could well have been 1k or a little more, but expect that the Cheltenham figure is too high. having said that I don't doubt he is getting more there than we paid him.

doesn't matter anyway because he's gone now. we would have had to have reached the play offs or had a cup run last season to have been able to afford him.

Pinhoe Red x1

What is it with fans who get a monk on when a player leaves for more money? Who wouldn't change jobs fr more money? Footballers aren't different.

Just makes you sound very chavy, narrow minded & un educated!

Pobbop

What is it with fans who get a monk on when a player leaves for more money? Who wouldn't change jobs fr more money? Footballers aren't different.

Just makes you sound very chavy, narrow minded & un educated!
Personally I find people who misspell Chavvy and uneducated, Chavvy and uneducated. Yet there ya go.