• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2011

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bitterly disappointed that Somerset couldn't reach the final before choking. But then its been a disappointing day all round.
Looked good but once again they could not get over the line.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bitterly disappointed that Somerset couldn't reach the final before choking. But then its been a disappointing day all round.
Agree a bad day all around, Somerset had a good go. Strange seeing Pollard play for the other side.
:(
Role on Summer 2012 :)

exeips

Good to see Roelof van der Merwe has signed for next season. I thought Murali Kartik had a really good first season for Somerset but didn't live up to that standard last season.

Alistair20000

Four innings on one single day in the South Africa v Australia test and some lop sided scorecards. But for the last wicket the Aussies would have had the lowest score ever in a test match.

What the f*ck was going on ? :S

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another good financial year for Somerset CCC. Turnover up 15% and a nice profit. Ought to give them an edge over a lot of counties when it comes to winning trophies. Well, it ought to.

Last edited:

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really chuffed that i had confirmation about my 2012 SCC season ticket on Saturday [y]

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have a bad cough at night which means i have been enjoying watching India do so well down under :D
Tandulkas 100th 100 is still pending

Alistair20000

Absorbing Test at the MCG.

Mr Cricket "out" twice today, LBW and caught behind but India refused to have DRS.

Alistair20000

Finally India get rid of Hussey.

Strines effectively 248-9 and the ball is moving around alarmingly.

Last edited: