• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Craig Woodman

One of the most technically gifted defenders I've seen at City and certainly one of the best at passing. His quick free kick arrowed into Wheeler to score in the play off final against Blackpool was masterful.

Also drove the crappiest car of any of the senior professionals, not for him the obligatory 4x4 Discovery monster. I admired this greatly.

denzil

Woody has loads to offer our players now that his footballing days are over. Go to it Woody !!

ElTorro

Understated professional left back, a privilege to watch Woody in a City shirt. Good luck Woody with whatever you choose to do next.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
One of the most technically gifted defenders I've seen at City and certainly one of the best at passing. His quick free kick arrowed into Wheeler to score in the play off final against Blackpool was masterful.

Also drove the crappiest car of any of the senior professionals, not for him the obligatory 4x4 Discovery monster. I admired this greatly.
Woody to a “T” no flash city slicker very much a Devon boy and having chatted to him a couple of times very unassuming and a really nice guy. If he does continue to play it may well be that he will he sign up with his home town Club Tiverton Town. However having said that I sincerely hope we will see him back at SJP again sometime before too long. Ideally playing in a joint benefit match for himself and Deano.

Last edited: