• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Covid

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
After successive days where the MSM were engaged in scaring the British public stupid, they’re now running stores about the cancellation of nativities and Christmas parties etc. 🙄

Banksy

Daughter who is a school teacher now down with Covid.Sat next to her at a family meal a day ago , keeping my fingers crossed I don’t get the bleddy thing especially as I now have toothache and was trying to get to a dentist. No symptoms yet anyway .At least I have had the jabs including booster. More worried about my vulnerable wife.Was going down to Canterbury for throat cancer check in a couple of days so wondering whether I’ll give it a miss now.

DB9

Daughter who is a school teacher now down with Covid.Sat next to her at a family meal a day ago , keeping my fingers crossed I don’t get the bleddy thing especially as I now have toothache and was trying to get to a dentist. No symptoms yet anyway .At least I have had the jabs including booster. More worried about my vulnerable wife.Was going down to Canterbury for throat cancer check in a couple of days so wondering whether I’ll give it a miss now.
Hope all OK Banksy, Those sorts of checks are too important to miss, If you can, go to the check up.

elginCity

Bad luck, Banksy, must be worrying, hopefully it will turn out to be a mild outcome for your daughter. Do you have LFTs (free from pharmacies) to test yourself ? Perhaps you should call Canterbury and take their advice, they might be geared up with full PPE protection anyway ? Best.

Banksy

Thanks DB and Elgin will probably do that / seek advice.

Antony Moxey

Bad luck, Banksy, must be worrying, hopefully it will turn out to be a mild outcome for your daughter. Do you have LFTs (free from pharmacies) to test yourself ? Perhaps you should call Canterbury and take their advice, they might be geared up with full PPE protection anyway ? Best.
LFTs are a waste of time. When we had it my wife had a positive LFT and mine was negative. Three hours later we both had positive PCR tests. I'd suggest Banksy book himself - and the rest of his immediate family - a PCR test, it's far more accurate.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

They have brought in restrictions, Some want more and even like the 1st lockdown but there won't be another furlough scheme and you can't tell people to stay home and not pay them, It would cause far more problems, Let's see how these restrictions go and then decide how we move forward.
I think that the Government needs to be stronger with the restrictions and follow SAGE advice...

Alistair20000

I think that the Government needs to be stronger with the restrictions and follow SAGE advice...
I thought it was but TBH the whole thing is now so tiresome I may not be keeping up.

Mr Jinx

After successive days where the MSM were engaged in scaring the British public stupid, they’re now running stores about the cancellation of nativities and Christmas parties etc. 🙄
Indeed, negative scare stories get a lot more clicks than happy feelgood ones. The public just lap them up.

DB9

Problem with SAGE there are so many members all saying different things and quite a few of them like to be in the spotlight on TV.