• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Covid

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Or even type the complete works of Shakespeare.
I've seen the one they did type.

It was a comedy of errors.

Banksy

I've seen the one they did type.

It was a comedy of errors.
But they got someone to proof read it and All’s Well That Ends Well.

Grecian2K

Or even produce at least a vaguely coherent policy speech for the current Prime Minister to mumble?
(Whoops, silly me. That's a fantasy too far)

Mr Jinx

Now daily Covid charts have become passé, it's time for the daily Monkeypox charts.

Ffs. This is all our lives from now on. And it's all our fault for giving them so much credence.

angelic upstart

Now daily Covid charts have become passé, it's time for the daily Monkeypox charts.

Ffs. This is all our lives from now on. And it's all our fault for giving them so much credence.
The conspiracy theorist in me reckons, these charts will rumble on for a few years. We'll all get bored then something really, really dangerous will ravage the world and multi millions will die and we'll all be told off for not listening properly when they tried their best.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

With respect, you don't half talk some shit these days – it's like you've abandoned Guido to worship at the altar of Sophie Corocan. Risible.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

The conspiracy theorist in me reckons, these charts will rumble on for a few years. We'll all get bored then something really, really dangerous will ravage the world and multi millions will die and we'll all be told off for not listening properly when they tried their best.
Its called Covid AU half a billion people had it and 6 million people died from it.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its called Covid AU half a billion people had it and 6 million people died from it.
From it, or with it?

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Good point.

Mr Jinx

A John Hopkins university study has just come out indicating that Lockdowns saved just 10,000 lives across the whole of Europe and the US combined.

You have to ask - was it really worth it?