• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Couldn't have happened to a better club

Rotherham Fan

THE friendliest fans in League two, (sorry, league 1 now). Well played today, & a richly deserved promotion. Bring on Saints, Norwich, Charlton eh?

Red Lion

just how you played at SJP when we were fortunate to get a point.

A very envious Miller!
Thank you Mr. floppy ears!

I think you're being a bit harsh on your team, I thought you gave us a good game at the Park.

You've got to ditch that scummer reuben reid though!

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
THE friendliest fans in League two, (sorry, league 1 now). Well played today, & a richly deserved promotion. Bring on Saints, Norwich, Charlton eh?
Thanks matey...I actually loved today...was expecting the worst with the ground situation...but it really didn't matter. It was well placed just off the M1, easy to park and really cheap beer in the icing rink afterwards. A great set of home fans and felt a bit sorry for u not having your own ground. Your time will come.

We were ok but only scored 'coz of a dodgy pen.

Reid's body language in the last few games suggests he's on his way.

swintonmiller

Thanks for that, i wish we was back in Rotherham, but we are faced with don valley for another 3 years, but well done on your promotion, you remind me of us when ronnie moore was manager at our club and no one gave us a chance, i am happy in one bit that we dont have to travel all the way to exeter on a tuesday or saturday, Although my brother who is a Rotherham United fan like m (he moved there 6 years ago) so he will be sulking now.

UP THE MILLERS

GOOD LUCK IN LEAGUE ONE

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks to all you generous Millers for your kind words.

Today was very strange - I don't envy you having to play your games at the Don Valley. But you have done really well this year - so much so, that I always feared the eventuality of our having to visit you in need of a win.

As it turned out, it was just a game too far for you, &, with Tisdale's help, our lads were able to step up during the 2nd half & do what was necessary.

Hopefully, we'll be playing you again soon - at a higher level, & in a better ground. Good luck, & thanks for your welcome!

Mbfe - there are some, there & thereabouts, who don't always appreciate Rob Edwards.

We do :D

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Respect, wish you well next year, but you have to get a proper stadium:(

Will enjoy our next visit, hospitable bunch.

UTC[ecfc]

A quality opening post my friend. Your team were far from the worst i have seen this season and it is a remarkable achievement to have racked up so many points from such a handicap. By and large it must be very hard not being able to play at Millmoor and your fans showed up, in another city, for a game that meant nothing to you and your attitude to us was top class and much appreciated. We have had such a hard time in recent years much like yourselves in some respects. Take us as an example adversity can be the birth of breathtaking success and joy! good luck i genuinely hope to see you in league the season after next but please move back home.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Swinton

Your brother's not called Adam is he?
(If so, know him well - drinks (and plays darts) at my local down here)

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank you MBFE for your kind words.

Reading your post, My emotions finally succumbed and I shed some tears of joy.

Never in my wildest dreams after being locked out at the Southend game did I think this day would've happened.
My post of the day[y]