• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Congratulations

Southampton Gull

Well, you did it, well done to you all and your Club.

I know how tough it is to stay in that League, having watched one of our best sides in recent memory fail to do so, so all banter aside, a big Well Done from me.

I'm happy for all the City fans I call friends, Rachel, Mike, Looby, Ian, David, Norm, John, Paul, Nik, Rich, Geoff et all, hope you savour the moment and enjoy your summer, even Red Mister ;)

Last edited:

forevertufc

even though it pains me to say it dave.

i second that,i have already sent my congrats to some city fans i know,it would have been nice to have them back with us,ah well there's allways next year;)

Last edited:

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fair play beys - congratulations on hanging on to your League Two status, also a great achievement.

The Emperor

Thanks boys. Maybe, if you get your act together, you could join us in the humiliation of the slimers.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fair play beys - congratulations on hanging on to your League Two status, also a great achievement.
:D Yeah...

DB9

Dave, FTUFC, Thanks for you kind words, The end of your season went well, Hopefully bodes well for next season

Red Monster

Well, you did it, well done to you all and your Club.

I know how tough it is to stay in that League, having watched one of our best sides in recent memory fail to do so, so all banter aside, a big Well Done from me.

I'm happy for all the City fans I call friends, Rachel, Mike, Looby, Ian, David, Norm, John, Paul, Nik, Rich, Geoff et all, hope you savour the moment and enjoy your summer, even Red Mister ;)
Thanks alot SG I'm sure we'll cross swords again next season !!! [G]

southamptongrecian

Thanks for that Dave, must admit I was a bit shocked to see you being so nice. Must try and have a pint sometime this summer.

Antony Moxey

Lol - SG, please tell me you're referring to Newell there!

:D

Grecian2K

Damnably decent of you Dave.

& since it seems to be the (brief) end of season "armistice", congrats on your own club's surge at the end of the season - at least TWO of Devon's clubs can string a run of results together when it really matters, eh? ;)