• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

COMING SOON: St James Park email addresses

Would you be interested in buying a stjamespark.com email address for £5 a year?

• Yes

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • No

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters

exeweb

Administrator
Lads and ladies,

Shortly we'll be launching a service through Googlemail offering email addresses at the domain stjamespark.com. You'll be able to use it just like any other Gmail account, so you can forward email to your existing email account, set it up as a POP3 account to use with your email client or just use it as webmail.

All of this and you can be - for example - [email protected].

This is going to cost you, but it'll only be £5 a year (with discounts for longer subscriptions) with proceeds split between the Trust and the site.

Setting up these accounts is going to be a manual process at exeweb.com HQ, so just to gauge the level of interest I've added a little poll for you to respond to.

Thanks,

Steve

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its a very good idea Steve and im sure people will definitely take to it but I have a domain email address with an Exeter City connection in so im happy to carry on with what ive got. :)

Poundstretcher

Sell them on to Geordies fans. £££.

Tim Long

Where's the "I wouldn't buy one myself but still think it's an idea worth pursuing" option in the poll ?

exeweb

Administrator
Where's the "I wouldn't buy one myself but still think it's an idea worth pursuing" option in the poll ?
I'm going to pursue it regardless. I'm just trying to find out how much admin I'm going to have to do!

DaveE

So, is there any update on this then?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
So, is there any update on this then?
I've got mine.....but then I am a guinea pig.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Any news on this?

exeweb

Administrator
Yes, sorry! I wanted to pull together something a little more official-looking than this, but for those who are eager to get their hands on an email address, click on the User CP link at the top of this page, then scan down the left hand side of that page - under Miscellaneous there is a link to Paid Subscriptions - the detail is in there.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Done. Thanks.

This could cost Matt and Tom a fortune if they have to get a new email address for each new Exeweb login. :D

Last edited: