• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester United V's Exeter City Official Match Day Thread. LD2 Sunday 29th December 2019

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think that most people recognise that Jon Maxted is a solid keeper and a valuable member of our squad. He has cemented his place in the first team and made a series of vital saves gaining us points, his mistakes have been obvious to anybody but are rare. Glad to have him and expect Ward to have to win his place as first choice back. I think Pete's criticism is counterproductive.

Red Devon

Having Ward on the bench should push Maxted further....I wouldn’t necessarily rush to bring Lewis back in at the moment.

STURTZ

Jeez we used to have an open top bus parade and civic reception when Pym kept a clean sheet., how many have these two kept?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Jeez we used to have an open top bus parade and civic reception when Pym kept a clean sheet., how many have these two kept?
See now you've gone and mentioned that tall keeper again there'll be another 100+ post about his height !