• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Club reception opening times

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are they open 9-5 today as I want to get my season ticket, cant find the opening times anywhere, which makes Heathy sad

Lister

Are they open 9-5 today as I want to get my season ticket, cant find the opening times anywhere, which makes Heathy sad
I'd say give them a ring and see if anyone answers ... 01392 411243 opt 2

heathy1

No one answered, im presuming now they are shut on saturdays which is going to be a problem!

Lister

Renewal form? Post it in?

Shortround

Why isn't the club reception/shop open? Im sure heathy like others would rather do this sort of thing in person than run the risk of doing it by post/internet

Lister

Why isn't the club reception/shop open? Im sure heathy like others would rather do this sort of thing in person than run the risk of doing it by post/internet
I would guess because opening for 1 or 2 people on a Saturday in June just ain't worth it.

Most season ticket holders will be local-ish and be able to make it on a week day, or get someone to take it in for them, or ring up and do it (all?) over the phone.

Have you done yours yet? Could you do Heathy's at the same time?

Shortround

I would guess because opening for 1 or 2 people on a Saturday in June just ain't worth it.

Most season ticket holders will be local-ish and be able to make it on a week day, or get someone to take it in for them, or ring up and do it (all?) over the phone.

Have you done yours yet? Could you do Heathy's at the same time?
Did mine a couple months ago! I like heathy live 30 miles plus from Exeter & just can't get in to Exeter during the week so a Saturday is the only chance!

They are shut when the season finishes, they have an end of season break

apart from the ones who are called up for the england receptionist squad

LOG

What kind of shop doesn't make it easy for customers to find out when they're open?