• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Clive?

Southampton Gull

true story.....
I was in london many many years ago with a couple of americans i had met whilst hitching. One of them pointed at a statue saying (in my best american accent)
"who is this olive guy?"

i had to point out that he was "clive" one of our national treasures. Much like ******** really.
<<guffaw>>

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
True story.....
I was in London many many years ago with a couple of Americans I had met whilst hitching. One of them pointed at a statue saying (in my best American accent)
"Who is this Olive guy?"

I had to point out that he was "Clive" one of our national treasures. Much like ******** really.
Fascinating, are you and the Dullared related ?

FFS Dully, I was the first poster to make reference to ritalin as an aide de mockage in Exeweb history, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but in you it just looks more like stalkage.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
<<guffaw>>
Nah can't be a relation that kind of adulation must mean he is another Big Gay Bear.

Jersey Tone

He's done it again lads. Porkus starts a post (and 'outed' someone again, :mad:) then f*cks off and watches the show!! Post number 23 and counting (and the irony of me adding to the number isn't lost on me either!!), how many more??