• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Clinton Morrison

grecianfaniow

No way a very skilled veteran who can show our frontline how to stick the ball in the net still and probably end up at yeovil next season (rofl)

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
No way a very skilled veteran who can show our frontline how to stick the ball in the net still and probably end up at yeovil next season (rofl)
No chance, he ain't that ****

Grecian_Jay

**** me this place is hard work these days. I was complimenting Curo you muppet.

grecianfaniow

I know i was trying to let you know that jay! but using the word freak is not very complimentary is it? jeez these plastic turncoats are hard work :D

Grecian_Jay

I know i was trying to let you know that jay! but using the word freak is not very complimentary is it? jeez these plastic turncoats are hard work :D
I can't be here to educate you in the English Language as well as football. Look up the word...

geoffwp

I can't be here to educate you in the English Language as well .
Now that made me laugh so hard I spit my chardonnay out. :D

Silver fox

Now that made me laugh so hard I spit my chardonnay out. :D
And me geoff (clap) what a waste.

xtrcty

I think Clinton plays very well considering he usually has a defender strapped to him like a rucksack

IndoMike

Spot on imo. It amazes me that some people concenrate solely on his perceived lack of mobility yet are blind to what he brings to the team. His vision and positioning is often such that he doesn't actually need to move that much to create quite a bit for others.
Well, why don't we just cement him to a spot just outside the penalty area if he doesn't need to be mobile. I repeat, he does one or two good things, but not enough to warrant a place in the team. We need someone better to get promoted. And he'll be getting his bus pass next season. One injury and he'll be out for a long time.
We don't have the money to play around like this. In the past he was considered to be a striker, not a link up man, but he ain't striking.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... but he ain't striking.
Ah, perhaps he is. Which would explain why he isn't.