• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Clinton Morrison anyone ?

SGF

Announcement of a new striker to be made tomorrow

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bang average and not as good as ... Cummins imo.
He must be sh*t then - the only striker I've seen worse than Cummins in the last couple of years is Parkin.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Do you mean his all round game? I agree that he has missed some easy chances but his goal scoring record isn't awful for us.

Terryhall

He must be sh*t then - the only striker I've seen worse than Cummins in the last couple of years is Parkin.
On the one hand, I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'd rather see Sam Parkin back at St James' Park over Clinton Morrison.

Putting that to one side, seriously? Some of Cummins goals this season have been top class (can't remember the opposition off the top of my head, but the one where he outmuscled the centre back under pressure in the box, stayed on his feet and hit a near perfect left-footer that gave the keeper no chance...) - just going on the last couple of years, we still had John O'Flynn and Guillem Bauza in the 2012/2013 squad - are you actually saying you'd have those two back instead of Cummins!? Everyone's entitled to their opinion, that just seems a bit reactionary to me.

Red Monster

He's on for 12-15 goals and thats his job isn't it?

Leads

He was in Exeter on Monday FACT

Last edited:

JRFowler

Announcement of a new striker to be made tomorrow
Source? Are u Angus in disguise!

Usemyname

Source? Are u Angus in disguise!

Funnily enough I said the same thing (but in response to ches15) got deleted though, no idea why as a source would be nice

geoffwp

He was in Exeter on Monday FACT
christmas shopping with his missus.

christmas shopping with his missus.
Or is buying one of those exclusive apartments being built in Southernhay;)(rofl)