• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

"Climate Change"

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
The fact the US is now taking the threat seriously, and acting upon it, means I do.
Except darling Barack is only going to a bit of the conference, and buggering off before the end.

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is absolutely no scientifically-proven link between global warming and anthropogenic activity.

Mean global temperatures have decreased, and not increased, since 1998.
Can anyone explain why the glaciers are disappearing and the other ice melting, when the world is getting colder?

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo
The fact the US is now taking the threat seriously, and acting upon it, means I do.
By the "US" I suppose you mean Obama's government and supporters. Another reason for being so sceptical.

I heard this morning that Opec countries will now be seeking compensation for loss of revenue due to the restrictions that are to be put on the use of carbon fuels.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
HAHAHAHAHA. Have you seen the petrol prices in the US? They are being shown to take it seriously but while they're still swanning around in V8 lumps it can't really be said that they are taking it seriously.

The Governator himself (who I believe is publicly pro-environment) was the first person to have a road going Hummer, those things only acheive about 5mpg.

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo
Can anyone explain why the glaciers are disappearing and the other ice melting, when the world is getting colder?
Glaciers in certain parts of the world are disappearing as is polar and sea ice. However, the mass of other glaciers, ice caps and sea ice in other areas is increasing.

Don't be fooled by pictures of forlorn-looking polar bears drifting on ice packs.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Polar bears are having too many parties. They keep lighting fires and having laser shows which give out huge heat. Without polar bears we'd be fine.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Polar bear farts; simple; kill the f*ckers; & the waters will freeze again :)

LOG

Polar bears are having too many parties. They keep lighting fires and having laser shows which give out huge heat. Without polar bears we'd be fine.
And they've moved from drinking cheap lager to fancy c*cktails.

Gozzer

There is so much in this world that I don't know. I can honestly say that I have never been invited to a polar bear party. I resolve to stay in more and watch that Attenborough bloke.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can honestly say that I have never been invited to a polar bear party.
That's because they don't like your sort, you have to move in special circles.