• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Clear out?

dommers

I haven't seen anything that suggests Ben Seymour will be any good in our first team in League 2.
Possibly, but then he's played so little that I'm not sure we can judge yet.

ryancooper327

I think he’s been ok when coming on. He came on in the orient game in sept and made an impact. I think he played ok in the SF too.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I haven't seen anything that suggests Ben Seymour will be any good in our first team in League 2.
He had a very good 25 minutes away at Crawley but since then has been disappointing in the game time he’s been given...hopefully he can make the step up next season otherwise I doubt we’ll see much of him.

milts

Nope still got a deal for next year.

Leaves us with

Ward, Maxted

Sweeney, Parkes, Hartridge, Sparkes

Law, Collins, Atangana, Taylor, Williams, Dickenson, Jay, Randall

Bowman, Fisher, Ajose, Seymour

Looks like Defence needs some work!
I was sure Dickinson only signed until the end of the season? Does that mean he has signed a new deal since then?

Red Devon

I was sure Dickinson only signed until the end of the season? Does that mean he has signed a new deal since then?

Get the feeling Dickenson is very much in MTs plans by the way he’s kept him involved...it would make sense to let Woodman and Moxey go and work on a Dickenson, Sparkes combination down the left hand side.

Alistair20000

Possibly, but then he's played so little that I'm not sure we can judge yet.
Agreed. More evidence required but lack of appearances perhaps suggests the manager is doubtful he has what it takes.

arthur

Get the feeling Dickenson is very much in MTs plans by the way he’s kept him involved...it would make sense to let Woodman and Moxey go and work on a Dickenson, Sparkes combination down the left hand side.
7.30 yesterday evening would have been a good time to try this out!

Juan Kerr

Agreed. More evidence required but lack of appearances perhaps suggests the manager is doubtful he has what it takes.
Is that the same with Ajose? 🤔

Red Devon

7.30 yesterday evening would have been a good time to try this out!
Yep, playing Richardson at LB has been a bizarre and questionable tactic from Matt...played in a forward right sided position he’s going to a very dangerous player...but a left wing back never in a million years.

arthur

Yep, playing Richardson at LB has been a bizarre and questionable tactic from Matt...played in a forward right sided position he’s going to a very dangerous player...but a left back never in a million years.
And it's not as if this was a one off experiment that didn't work. Has anyone been able to offer an explanation for his decision to play Richardson there on several occasions?