• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Grimsby predictions and Chat

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's not a very well known fact that Sherlock Einstein was a team mate of Winston Bogarde in the Dutch national team from the 1990s.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very good Ant!:D

Expecting a hard game tomorrow and a soggy pitch might hamper our young stars all of whom are fairly slight.

There's no predicting the way the Chelsea match had on Grimsby, they looked good before the cup run maybe they've got that out of their system and will return to performing in the league.

Think MT will ensure that the players set out to grind out another win 2:1 Two late goals by Law and Taylor.

There's no way of predicting how Brett Huxtable, the Torrington butcher will perform either, one crap decision could turn whole game into a farce. I'll give him a chance but he's ruined plenty of games before.

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

I'm sticking with my 3-1 prediction from the monthly thread.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just seen that stat that we have hit the woodwork seven times this season, the most in the EFL, two ahead of the nearest team.

Further proof that three are going to fly in tomorrow as our players hone their accuracy.

grecIAN Harris

The Bumbling Brett law of averages says he must be due a penalty award on Saturday and a five plus yellow card match.
I hate to say I told you so.