• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City Under 21's v Blackburn Under 21's Tuesday

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
How nice of the club to raise the adult admission price of this match from £4 (as against Torquay and Southampton) to £7.

Thank you. That should encourage more people to attend. Not.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe we need the money. Does anyone know if we get any money for progressing win this cup?:D

£7 for students too. Was going to go to this one but now they've hiked the prices up to more than I pay to see the senior team they can **** off.

Grecian_Jay

Maybe we need the money. Does anyone know if we get any money for progressing win this cup?:D
Best way of getting money is getting bums on seats and getting those people to spend in the ground. Not put off people by taking the ****.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Strange that the price has gone up for Blackburn a championship club but was lower against Southampton a premier league club....

bizarre and stupid decision IMO.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Of course we need the money, when do we not? For me though this is a shot in the foot jobby as it will deter the waverers from turning up on the night, especially if the weather is still rubbish. I understand that Crystal Palace charged £8 for the leg the under 21s played up there and I could understand maybe a £1 extra for this round at SJP to make a bit of extra cash, but a 75% hike is not justified imo.

manc grecian

Was going to go to this but having spent £17 yesterday I'm not spending another £7. Who makes these decisions? It should be about getting as many people in as possible to get behind the youngsters not an opportunity to fleece an extra couple of quid out of people.

Looking forward to the trust stepping in and reversing this decision.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Its just a brain dead decision - madness.

elginCity

It should be about getting as many people in as possible to get behind the youngsters not an opportunity to fleece an extra couple of quid out of people.
My thoughts exactly.

As Pete says, to hike prices 75% from one round to the next is a ludicrous decision.

ECFC4EVR

Complete own goal, especially for students. This club needs a real wake up call regarding ticket prices. How to alienate the people of Exeter.