• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City to Win League Two

motorservices

Where is Porkus? Last I heard he was getting a new tyre B-)
i have no idea dude, one things for sure that wasnt done by someone, he picked it up on the road, driving a nail or screw in to a tyre is fooking hard work esp if there is no head on the screw

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
i have no idea dude, one things for sure that wasnt done by someone, he picked it up on the road, driving a nail or screw in to a tyre is fooking hard work esp if there is no head on the screw
Do worry about him though, seems he as a lot of enemies! Sure Ade the **** will look after him though (tmi)

Avening Posse

You can STILL get 40/1 on us to win the league, unbelievable bearing in mind only 1 loss in 15.........Plymouth are being offered up at 12/1 at most bookies, so find it very strange we are still that long........

motorservices

You can STILL get 40/1 on us to win the league, unbelievable bearing in mind only 1 loss in 15.........Plymouth are being offered up at 12/1 at most bookies, so find it very strange we are still that long........
AP wanna place a tenner bet for me and i will give you the cash next home game dude? :)

Avening Posse

AP wanna place a tenner bet for me and i will give you the cash next home game dude? :)
No probs, will sort tonight

motorservices

No probs, will sort tonight
Winner, you are a star :)

Silver fox

I know AP's coming Boxing Day, are you missing that one motor? But your going Wimbledon away.

motorservices

I know AP's coming Boxing Day, are you missing that one motor? But your going Wimbledon away.
Bugger, im away, but at AFC, Foxy will you be down cornwall way over the next few days? i could give you the tenner

Avening Posse

Winner, you are a star :)
Hi Motor, the site I am registered with are only offering £30/1, I have tried to register with odds checker but not working for some reason ??, they offer the higher return from multiple bookies, do you want me to stick on a tenner at 30/1 or do you want to access one of the sites with higher odds mate ?

Silver fox

Bugger, im away, but at AFC, Foxy will you be down cornwall way over the next few days? i could give you the tenner
Not before Christmas bud, but we can all meet at AFC for a beer (beer)