• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City Programme March 4th 1931

Not sure where to put this but thought here was as good as anywhere. I've given a match day 'programme' ( a leaflet really) for Exeter City v Sunderland in March 1931. It was a Cup replay. I know that we have 'museum' type pieces and wondered if anyone knows who may be interested in looking after it. I will be happy to pass it on rather than it sitting in a drawer somewhere.
Some interesting shop names advertising - Bennetts of Exeter - Sidwell Street - 'Headquarters for Hats', and 'Make it a Habit' to take home Hoskins Cakes of Sidwell Street.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
City have a collection known as the grecian archive that may be interested. I'll pm you details.

Last edited:
Many thanks

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure where to put this but thought here was as good as anywhere. I've given a match day 'programme' ( a leaflet really) for Exeter City v Sunderland in March 1931. It was a Cup replay. I know that we have 'museum' type pieces and wondered if anyone knows who may be interested in looking after it. I will be happy to pass it on rather than it sitting in a drawer somewhere.
Some interesting shop names advertising - Bennetts of Exeter - Sidwell Street - 'Headquarters for Hats', and 'Make it a Habit' to take home Hoskins Cakes of Sidwell Street.
That sounds like the insert put into the match day programme for the League Cup 4th Round game against Sunderland at SJP in November 1989,to mark the occasion of the first game between the two teams since that famous FA Cup game..