• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheerio Nicky Law

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got to say this is credit to the club to help him do this as a lot of clubs would not. This reflects how ECFC is as much about people as it is about business when it comes to off the pitch stuff.

Law has proved again this season that his passing ability is a cut above League Two and his enthusiasm for the game is clear to see. Seems like a lovely bloke from the interview he's given and I hope he storms it in the US.

dave williams

Cant say I blame the bloke. Doubled his wages I`m told.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
C3B9005E-E4EC-40A1-B52A-273F0D0E1A61.jpegF1825C7A-C968-4932-862A-AFF799623231.jpeg

Grecianman135

Class act! 👌 real struggle ahead if Matt doesn’t get who he needs by tomorrow :/

fred binneys head

😢

Legohead

Banned
Got to say this is credit to the club to help him do this as a lot of clubs would not. This reflects how ECFC is as much about people as it is about business when it comes to off the pitch stuff.

Law has proved again this season that his passing ability is a cut above League Two and his enthusiasm for the game is clear to see. Seems like a lovely bloke from the interview he's given and I hope he storms it in the US.
The highlighted bit being the primary reason i finally dumped the year on year, endless mugging off of fans at Torquay for a club who knows how to treat people, fans and customers properly and with the respect they deserve. This, in my book is the most important thing about supporting a football club. Unity and togetherness across the board. Whatever values we have as people shape the decisions we make, however confusing or unpalatable they may seem to others.

Grecian Max

Now, that's class.

A lot of footballers could learn a thing from Nicky. Top player, top bloke.

Hopefully also highlights to some that footballers aren't circles on Football Manager but real people. Sounds like an amazing new start for his young family.

manc grecian

I only dusted yesterday

Langer

Absolutely quality from starting at the club to finishing up.
Hell of a player should boss it in the states.Good luck Nicky see you back for Bowmans testimonial 😃

Legohead

Banned
Just avoid those redneck tootin' shootin' hillbillies Nicky! Best of luck! A fantastic opportunity for you and your family.