• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Checkatrade Trophy 2018/19

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I posted this on the other thread yesterday, but might be better off being here. Round 2 draw details https://www.efl.com/news/2018/november/checkatrade-trophy-round-two-draw/

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I posted this on the other thread yesterday, but might be better off being here. Round 2 draw details https://www.efl.com/news/2018/november/checkatrade-trophy-round-two-draw/
What jobsworth concocted that load of male bovine manure ? (facepalm)

Last edited:

Spoonz Red E

So we will be home to one of:
Arsenal U21
Northampton Town
AFC Wimbledon
Peterborough United

Last edited:

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is there an option to forfeit and choose none of the above?

Temporarily Exiled

Is there an option to forfeit and choose none of the above?
Which would attract the most (read: any) away fans?

Ashford Grecian

bollox so we are at home whatever then :( - was hoping for a local away match but hey ho...

GJW

Personally, I would like to be drawn against Arsenal U21 next. After all, we’ve never played Arsenal before in a competitive match, have we? Even if it is U21.

andrew p long

Which would attract the most (read: any) away fans?

Presumably there are some Premiership arsenal fans exiled in the west country. Can’t see the other three clubs bringing fans a long way on a midweek December evening for a despised competition.

Jazzi

Presumably there are some Premiership arsenal fans exiled in the west country. Can’t see the other three clubs bringing fans a long way on a midweek December evening for a despised competition.
Prejudice alert.

Colesman Ballz

Personally, I would like to be drawn against Arsenal U21 next. After all, we’ve never played Arsenal before in a competitive match, have we? Even if it is U21.
Believe that we played them away in the FA Youth Cup, back in the sixties and got a bit of a tonking !