• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton away - Sat 19th Feb

Gin Trap

Charlton is in Zone 3, I believe. Yes, tube from Paddington to Charing X. If you come into Waterloo instead, you can go direct from Waterloo East.
is that direct from Waterloo to Charlton yeah?

axred

is that direct from Waterloo to Charlton yeah?
Go up the escalator and through o waterloo east and catch a overground train stright to charlton , takes about 20 mins , very simple

axred

Anyone wishing to go by train from Exeter its only £28.85 on a groupsave 4 return on the Waterloo line and due to engineering works on the paddington line its slightly quicker , plus handy for watrloo east
atleast 10 will be getting on at Axminster at about 8 (730 frm central )

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If you buy tickets from the club, they get 5% of the sale. Whilst that maybe only 25p, its still easily earned income! And as has been said before saves any hassle queueing up at the ground to get a ticket.

Would be great if we could over 1000 there on Saturday! With the covered roof, you can get a good noise going.

Gin Trap

Go up the escalator and through o waterloo east and catch a overground train stright to charlton , takes about 20 mins , very simple
cheers bud thanks for that!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone wishing to go by train from Exeter its only £28.85 on a groupsave 4 return on the Waterloo line and due to engineering works on the paddington line its slightly quicker , plus handy for watrloo east
atleast 10 will be getting on at Axminster at about 8 (730 frm central )
With the First Great Western trains diverting via Honiton and Yeovil starting this Saturday the same Group Save 4 as stated above is also valid on the Paddington service

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Charltons website reckons there will be a crowd 20,000+

Rommagic

I have heard 23000+ for saturday.I hope your club brings at least 1000 lets see what the ticket sales are like after tonight.

Mr Bridger

Sorry if I've missed it but is it sit anywhere or your allocated seat on the ticket?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry if I've missed it but is it sit anywhere or your allocated seat on the ticket?
It states allocated seats on the tickets but I remember last year we sat anywhere