• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlie Cummins signs

CC

He’s got the right initials to go far, welcome CC!

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sweenz can act as his interpreter ! :)
Or he can act as Sweenz' :)

Rosencrantz

Genuine question and sorry for any cynicism but do U21 signings always get announced on social media like this? I hope it's not a way of covering up the lack of first team signings.

'See, we have signed someone look...'
We did when we signed Aamir Stanford Daniels and he was younger at the time and going in to the youth team. Seeing as Charlie has signed a pro contract it should get this amount of publicity. All our lads who turned pro last season did.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
We paid a fee for him, which I don't think we've ever done with an u21 player before. I think the club want to draw attention to the potential he has.
Think we did for that left back (name escapes me) from gloucester maybe about ten years ago. if anyone can solve my cryptic clue i would appreciate knowing who i'm thinking of

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think we did for that left back (name escapes me) from gloucester maybe about ten years ago. if anyone can solve my cryptic clue i would appreciate knowing who i'm thinking of
Noah Smerdon

Colesman Ballz

Noah Smerdon
Well done, if you are lucky maybe St J will award you a prize for your efforts ! :)

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done, if you are lucky maybe St J will award you a prize for your efforts ! :)
Let's hope this new lad scales the same heights

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Noah Smerdon
Edwin, i can't thank you enough for passing my initiative test on checking who is a real fan on these boards and not a bot. You have saved me a sleepless night and given I have to get up at 5.45 am to get the coach to Oakwell i didnt want a sleepless night :cool:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Edwin, i can't thank you enough for passing my initiative test on checking who is a real fan on these boards and not a bot. You have saved me a sleepless night and given I have to get up at 5.45 am to get the coach to Oakwell i didnt want a sleepless night :cool:
Is that the alleged club subsidised coach SJ ?

Stelios

Signed purely so GC can say we've had a busy transfer window with Cummins and goings