• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charity Match for Cancer Research

Adams sister

Thank you to everyone who is continuing to put alot of time and effort into supporting the foundation and raising awareness of cancer. From my own personnal experiences I really don't think cancer is overated
but I guess everyone has their own thoughts and opinions. Bearing in mind what this thread is really about i think it needs to get back on track and stop making me feel sad :-(! xx

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Said/written with dignity. Nuff respect.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
The inbred has been sent packing. Forever.

Back on topic, I think July would be best also as the players won't be on holiday, and to be honest I think whatever time is best for Adam's family should be the final settler in any case

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
The inbred has been sent packing. Forever.

Back on topic, I think July would be best also as the players won't be on holiday, and to be honest I think whatever time is best for Adam's family should be the final settler in any case
We are looking in to venues for mid July now. Mario is back in Nottingham so it's a bit tricky but this will be organised and will be in July :)

Thanks to all who reported him and got him removed. Obviously those donkeys disgusted a lot of people. It's a subject so many of us hold close to our hearts and work hard to support.

Mario

Missed what was said on here, but it looks like something bad was said and the person who said it has gone? Good effort to the mods!

Sorry about the lack of an update from me. We couldn't find anywhere for June so the decision has been made to try for July 17th. We're currently awaiting to hear from the groundstaff at the Exeter Civil Service.

Worth noting as well that Richard (citysfinest) has been working extremely hard on this, he's called practically everywhere in Devon to try and find a pitch.

Fingers crossed guys and girls

citysfinest

Civil service have given the go ahead to use their pitch and facilities on Sunday July 17th.
Is this date good for everyone? If everyone on glyns team could reply ASAP.

Thanks

JayPob94

that sounds ok :)

citysfinest

This IS on. Sunday 17 July at Exeter civil service fc. I believe the 3rd v 4th playoff will start the afternoon off, followed by the final.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Count me in again!

citysfinest

This is now CONFIRMED for Sunday July 17 at Exeter civil service fc, exwick.

As it is in Exeter, please come along and support the two Exeter teams. It will be a couple of quid to get in, two Exeter v Plymouth matches, bar and BBQ etc.

All monies to stanno's charity's.