• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Championship 22/23

Bridgy 81

Both QPR and Reading have been dropping down the Championship table like a stone recently.
Reading now in the bottom three and QPR only one place above the relegation zone.
I wouldn’t mind both of those as away days next season.
And trips to Blackpool and Wigan are looking increasingly likely.

Bridgy 81

After leaving FGR for Watford, then being quickly and unceremoniously dumped by them, Rob Edwards is potentially in touching distance of managing in the Premier League with Luton.
He's done very well.
But the hiring and firing thing at Watford is very odd.
I'm grateful we're not into that sort of thing.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
After leaving FGR for Watford, then being quickly and unceremoniously dumped by them, Rob Edwards is potentially in touching distance of managing in the Premier League with Luton.
He's done very well.
But the hiring and firing thing at Watford is very odd.
I'm grateful we're not into that sort of thing.
Unlikely but could still end up facing Watford in the playoffs yet

Rosencrantz

It's the picture of "why have you disallowed that, what have I done?" anger on his face that makes it. What's the equivalent of The Bill or Holby City these days? I think we have a possible casting 🤣

Alistair20000

The hand of a cheating count 😡😡

Rosencrantz

The hand of a cheating count 😡😡
The ITV reporter did offer "the hand of Szmod" which was quite amusing.

DB9

Former NFL star JJ Watt and his wife (former US International) Kealia are going to invest in Burnley, Ms Watt said her husband "use" to be a Chelsea fan and she grew up an Arsenal fan, With the Holywood duo in charge at Wrexham, LeBron James is a minority partner in the Fenway Sports Group who own Liverpool and American Actor/Producer Michael B Jordan is a minority owner at Bournemouth seems like the US are starting to get a foothold into our national game.

Banksy

Former NFL star JJ Watt and his wife (former US International) Kealia are going to invest in Burnley, Ms Watt said her husband "use" to be a Chelsea fan and she grew up an Arsenal fan, With the Holywood duo in charge at Wrexham, LeBron James is a minority partner in the Fenway Sports Group who own Liverpool and American Actor/Producer Michael B Jordan is a minority owner at Bournemouth seems like the US are starting to get a foothold into our national game.
Makes a change from the Russians and Arabs. Too much money swilling around there , all so called success defined by it.
( Said as someone who cares nothing for the Premiership , Championship too for that matter.)

Red Devon

Luton
Middlesbrough
Coventry
Sunderland

Confirmed in the playoffs

Would like to see the blackcats get back up.

Bridgy 81

Luton
Middlesbrough
Coventry
Sunderland

Confirmed in the playoffs

Would like to see the blackcats get back up.
How about last season’s FGR League Two Manager, Luton Town’s Rob Edwards?