• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cardboard cut out fans...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Thanks to Jim, I've seen a picture of cutout me at Wembley! :)

Dannyred

Coldplay's Chris Martin is joining us at Wembley!

Chris Martin the most famous city fan of all time.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder how many celeb cardboard cut-outs will still be in corporate hospitality 15 minutes after the start of the second half.

GJW

Chris Martin the most famous city fan of all time.
City ‘till I die! WooHoo!
I’m City ‘till I die! WooHoo!
Think he might say he was bigger😉, if he was still with us.2999

Exehausted

I wonder if there any reason why they are not lower down so there is more chance they’ll be seen on TV during play, in the background?
Shame, as the cameras generally don’t look that high up unless they are taking a wider view, at distance.
Hopefully they will show the fans Close up at some stage. The main thing is that at least we are there, which was an unexpected bonus.
I'm glad my cut out is up there, a much better view. I even insisted on having my cap on when the photo was taken so that the top of my head doesn't get sun burned!

exeips

I hope the 500 southenders who didn't go to SJP but are going to Wembley haven't taken the best seats! :mad: I'll be livid if my cardboard cut out hasn't got a good view of the match! :D

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope the 500 southenders who didn't go to SJP but are going to Wembley haven't taken the best seats! :mad: I'll be livid if my cardboard cut out hasn't got a good view of the match! :D
Looks like we have all been put in the cheap seats behind the goals ! Mind you one of our fans has put her dog on her lap to save buying him his own cutout ! :ROFLMAO:

Andy Holloway

I wonder if there any reason why they are not lower down so there is more chance they’ll be seen on TV during play, in the background?
Shame, as the cameras generally don’t look that high up unless they are taking a wider view, at distance.
Hopefully they will show the fans Close up at some stage. The main thing is that at least we are there, which was an unexpected bonus.
I suspect it's where Wemberleee have said that they can go, they are quite strict on entry and 'Zone' areas, plus how long you can stay in the Stadium etc, so choosing where you put your cut outs would have not been up to the lads who did the job of cable tie-ing everybody into their seats.
I just hope nobody wants to go for a pee between now and Monday!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster