• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

'Cans for City' - revived

Andy_H

Can anyone list the collection points, please? I'd like to know where my nearest point is.

Recycling and generating cash for ECFC, will encourage me to drink more beer :)
Where do you live?
You can always message me if you like that to be private.

Pmc grecian

Fantastic effort Andy,when you all go out for a walk take a carrier bag I can guarantee it will nearly full by the time you get home 👍

tom_ecfc

Can anyone list the collection points, please? I'd like to know where my nearest point is.

Recycling and generating cash for ECFC, will encourage me to drink more beer :)
Maybe the guys in the media team (I know they are busy, but they are the best 😉) could make a map of the drop off locations?

craigbratt

Maybe the guys in the media team (I know they are busy, but they are the best 😉) could make a map of the drop off locations?
Excellent idea! Can someone let us know the full list (drop me or the media inbox an email!) and we'll get to it :)

Tim Martin does in fact live in st Leonard’s,he can often be seen walking down cowick street and south street to the two spoons there

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tim Martin does in fact live in st Leonard’s,he can often be seen walking down cowick street and south street to the two spoons there
Grecians - gotta be worth a cold Trust membership approach for a 99p pint !

Andy_H

Does anybody belong to Seaton Golf Club know somebody who does. We have the possibility of taking their drinks cans but need it to be finalised and then them collected to take to SJP.

PM me if it's easier, and less embaressing than people know that you're so old as to live in Seaton and not West Hill !!! :)

Alfie 1966

Does anybody belong to Seaton Golf Club know somebody who does. We have the possibility of taking their drinks cans but need it to be finalised and then them collected to take to SJP.

PM me if it's easier, and less embaressing than people know that you're so old as to live in Seaton and not West Hill !!! :)
I am getting old and live in Sidmouth can get to Seaton no problem have a combo type van if i can help,

Andy Holloway

I am getting old and live in Sidmouth can get to Seaton no problem have a combo type van if i can help,
Cheers Alfie, I'll get back to you when I have a bit more detail but it might be in a few weeks.

tom_ecfc

Anyone up near Murryfield? Cans of Magners seen in the crowd of approx 67,000!