• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Can You Hear The Argyle Sing

GreenDay

Thanks to the thread starter, saved me having to create a new one. So much of this thread is so appropriate today. GOOD ONE ZOD !!!

Karma is indeed.....a mighty person:D

general zod

Thanks to the thread starter, saved me having to create a new one. So much of this thread is so appropriate today. GOOD ONE ZOD !!!
Many thanks.

I have and still ave alot of time for the Greaser genuine supporters but after their ridicule this time last year I couldnt resist.

Curley

Hahahaha yous are flipping sh*te

Legohead

Banned
Hahahaha yous are flipping sh*te
It's 'you are' or maybe 'you lot', yes?

You are right though, today we's were flipping sh*te. ;)

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hear there were Argyle fans in the Blackpool end, helping to vindicate the Oystons in their shameful treatment of the genuine Blackpool fans having asset stripped the club

You must be so proud.

felix

I hear there were Argyle fans in the Blackpool end, helping to vindicate the Oystons in their shameful treatment of the genuine Blackpool fans having asset stripped the club

You must be so proud.
You don't seem to get it do you?

When we f'd up last season these boards were full of "banter", "abuse" "laughter" from you lot and it carried on right up to the end of this season.

I would suggest 90% (if not more) City fans wanted us to lose to the Wombles, and gave it large when we did.

Fair play, I say.

As someone who lives in Exeter, I was subjected to the most intense stick and it continued for months.

In the same way, I would suggest that 90% (if you look at pasoti it's probably less than that) of Argyle fans wanted Blackpool to win.

The Oyston situation is of no concern to us (nor to you I suggest, most fans are unaware of what it's about).

If I lived in London (or thereabouts) and was going to Wembley yesterday, I would have stood with the Blackpool fans, simply because I wanted them to win.

Grow a pair, why don't you.

Benguin

When we f'd up last season these boards were full of "banter", "abuse" "laughter" from you lot and it carried on right up to the end of this season.

I would suggest 90% (if not more) City fans wanted us to lose to the Wombles, and gave it large when we did.

Fair play, I say.

As someone who lives in Exeter, I was subjected to the most intense stick and it continued for months.

In the same way, I would suggest that 90% (if you look at pasoti it's probably less than that) of Argyle fans wanted Blackpool to win.

The Oyston situation is of no concern to us (nor to you I suggest, most fans are unaware of what it's about).

If I lived in London (or thereabouts) and was going to Wembley yesterday, I would have stood with the Blackpool fans, simply because I wanted them to win.

Feel free to have laugh at our expense I couldn't give a dam. If you give it you have to take it.
You are the one who seems upset!

felix

Feel free to have laugh at our expense I couldn't give a dam. If you give it you have to take it.
You are the one who seems upset!
Thank you....hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah.

I feel better now.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster

Fair play, I say.

Got to say felix has a point here. When you hand the stick out you have to be able to take it when it's handed back. Today football karma rests with the gargs but we all know that what comes around will go around. So enjoy it lads as I have no doubt at all that things will change and we will yet be handing it back.