• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Can You Hear The Argyle Sing

felix

I did and I very much enjoyed the chiefs celebrations today and at Twickenham on Saturday (I am a Chiefs fan but didn't stay up to cheer Blackpool on).

Of course the Chiefs have more Plymouth and Cornwall players than they have Exeter (Slade, Nowell, Cowan-Dickie).

And how would you know whether there were City fans at Wembley last year or not.

FAKE NEWS MERCHANT.

Last edited:

Curley

Wonder if it's true what Adams said at the end about all their players being out of contract? Would be unfortunate if they had to start all over again :D
Didn't end too shabby in the end.:D

GreenDay

Wonder if it's true what Adams said at the end about all their players being out of contract? Would be unfortunate if they had to start all over again :D
I resurrected this thread from a year ago as I thought it was so poignant. Those comments from Adams you quote are also from 12 months ago. We have plenty of our team under contract thank you. I think if anyone at this moment in time has to "start all over again" its you my red chum. :D

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I did and I very much enjoyed the chiefs celebrations today and at Twickenham on Saturday (I am a Chiefs fan but didn't stay up to cheer Blackpool on).

Of course the Chiefs have more Plymouth and Cornwall players than they have Exeter (Slade, Nowell, Cowan-Dickie).

And how would you know whether there were City fans at Wembley last year or not.

FAKE NEWS MERCHANT.
Is Plymouth in Cornwall then?

graiser

Is Plymouth in Cornwall then?

According to your lot with Geography degrees we are.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
No, it isn't a geography thing. It's more the sense and feel of the place that does it, you know that slightly grey, undistinguished, unfortunate feeling you get that links it so well to the opposite side of the Tamar. :D

graiser

No, it isn't a geography thing. It's more the sense and feel of the place that does it, you know that slightly grey, undistinguished, unfortunate feeling you get that links it so well to the opposite side of the Tamar. :D
I know that feeling so well, I felt it after our play off fiasco last year, I feel for your suffering, I really do ;(