• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge Utd Versus Exeter City Saturday 13th August 2022 Pre match prediction and chit chat

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seems like we need a new standard clause in our contracts, that the arrival of all little bundles of joy shall be timed to occur in the close season ! 😎
At least it's before the transfer deadline.
The club will probably announce the arrivals as the new signings we were promised.

Colesman Ballz

At least it's before the transfer deadline.
The club will probably announce the arrivals as the new signings we were promised.
Probably be right little 'dribblers' ! :)

IndoMike

It is all rather inconvenient. Sort it out Taylorsweenzymattyjaythorpisdale!

IndoMike

I sincerely hope Hants will post a fundraiser thread to buy earplugs for the new dads.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matts thoughts pre Cambridge

Alistair20000

In my day there used to be only one father.
These days sometimes no father at all which will be our goal tally on Saturday in a 1-0 loss

IndoMike

These days sometimes no father at all which will be our goal tally on Saturday in a 1-0 loss
Rather odd linkage there Ali and your prediction is unusually pessimistic for you
I'm sticking with the 2-1 City win, although of course sooner or later the bubble will burst. I nearly included the match as one of my draws in your excellent "Beat the Bookie" competition thread over on the Social, although I admit it's a high risk but high reward strategy
The City Steamroller keeps flattening the opposition. COYR! UTC!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems like we need a new standard clause in our contracts, that the arrival of all little bundles of joy shall be timed to occur in the close season ! 😎
Nothing wrong with future proofing our academy !

Grecian2K

Now now Al. Not like you to be so negative. Heat getting to ya?

On the plus side we don't appear to have had David "Specsavers" Rock inflicted upon us again. ( Stockport and Colchester appear look to have suffered that misfortune)

Subject to change we have Sam Purkiss in charge. Just hope that he has at very least a working knowledge of the offside rule.

andrew p long

Two quite different teams producing two excellent performances gives the manager a (welcome!) headache.

Stubbs or Diabate?
Caprice or Key/Sparkes?
Jay or Brown?

I think the OP has it right, though I've a sneaking suspicion that Sweenz will be passed fit after all

(PS off to listen to the MT interview, which may well blow a hole in the above)