• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge United v Exeter City prediction thread.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Well Cambridge thumped Carlisle 5 nil on their last home outing. Since then 4 from 6 away points is impressive.

As a gambling man my money itches to be on a 3-0 or 3-1 to the home team.

As a City supporter.... a draw at best, but my money will stay in my pocket.

Red Monster

Calm down Old Bean and focus your efforts on enjoying your vacation.
Sorry Missy just got back from Texas De Brazil fantastic !!!!!!!!!

grecianfaniow

i just dont want to look anymore (tmi)

Red Monster

What against a team 6th in the league, fresh off the back of a 3-2 away win at Dagenham? I see you're having a laff? Pym will be doing his acrobatics all over the place tomorrow.
Never in doubt Pete !

On the up

Time to give up everyone. "A draw is the best we can hope for" away to Cambridge. Close the door behind you.

So glad your advice of "time to give up ". Was ignored. Here's Hoping we don't get the defeat you seem to crave too soon.

UP THE CITY

On the up

5-0 Cambridge.. Everyone will remove their new rose tinted specs after the better performance at the weekend, and everyone will again be calling for Tisdale's head.
Seems we built on Saturdays performance and played well all over the park. Win was totally deserved. Most people would be looking forward to Tranmere away on Saturday.

Terryhall

So glad your advice of "time to give up ". Was ignored. Here's Hoping we don't get the defeat you seem to crave too soon.

UP THE CITY
To be fair I made the same mistake, but I think Jay was actually responding to the poster before him in post #21, rather than presenting this as his actual opinion.

On the up

To be fair I made the same mistake, but I think Jay was actually responding to the poster before him in post #21, rather than presenting this as his actual opinion.
Thanks Terry. Probably got a little frustrated at the level of negativity on the site. All fans choice to see things as they wish, ie cup half full or empty. Did they score a good goal or did we defend poorly? It's clear on this site who sits where and we are all entitled to our opinion. (clap)