• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 227 59.6%
  • Out

Votes: 154 40.4%

• Total voters

tom_ecfc

Another great home performance….

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Regardless of results, regardless of whether he keeps us up or not, this football is darned dire and boring.

Get him gone asap.
Certainly a very low point in City’s footballing history. Still think it’ll be a close run thing whether he takes us down with this negative boring stuff or we escape by the skin of our teeth so the fans can be made to suffer it for another season.
If there’s any fans left by then of course.

milts

Stadium was flat for the whole game and understandably so.

After the Wigan game I changed to Caldwell in ….. my mistake - just changed it back to CALDWELL OUT. Absolutely useless - get rid of him

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Must take some stamina sticking that every other week.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another game another snooze fest.

red1

Tactically inept. The football is unbelievably boring with no end product. Will not be renewing my season ticket if nothing changes

ECFC-GC

Tactically inept. The football is unbelievably boring with no end product. Will not be renewing my season ticket if nothing changes
At this rate there will be many hundreds more doing exactly the same.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
In the first half, when Eisa lobbed that one onto the roof of the net there was hardly a murmur. Even when Harper scored it seemed more of a surprise than a wild celebration. Looking around the bank it was obvious people were bored and just chatting amongst themselves.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be renewing mine. The football being served up is dreadful - I'm no rose tinted happy clapper - but mid table L1 dross is far better than mid table L2 dross.