• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 228 59.7%
  • Out

Votes: 154 40.3%

• Total voters

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
No noticeable drop in support for SGC in the polling

City_Slicker

I think a better question to ask is now we have seen the standard of player Caldwell signs, should we trust him with money to bring more players? All of whom will want a minimum of a two-year contract.

exespur

I've wore my battery out on my phone refreshing twitter hoping he's faffed off

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds a bit of a long winded process fred but as you say no point folk bellyaching on these boards
Just let people bellyache on these boards, for christs sakes. I still suspect the hammer will fall very soon, but if it's not fans can do what they can do, maybe through the special trust meeting. Meanwhile, it's absolutely fine to moan on here.

Langer

What ever the ownership model someone makes decisions and it’s about time the cowards stood up and said something.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
What ever the ownership model someone makes decisions and it’s about time the cowards stood up and said something.
I'm not sure it's cowardliness... Actually quite brave. Just stupid.

Bat Fastard

Just let people bellyache on these boards, for christs sakes. I still suspect the hammer will fall very soon, but if it's not fans can do what they can do, maybe through the special trust meeting. Meanwhile, it's absolutely fine to moan on here.
indeed, especially as we're not allowed to moan at SJP anymore.

Alistair20000

While it might be fine to have a moan or sook on these boards it won’t achieve anything. There are 4,000 Trust members out there. And how many are having a sook on here ?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
We’ve scored 2 goals in the last 10 league games 😀. you couldn’t make that up.

I genuinely don’t think i’ve seen a professional football team do that before

Reactions: Ash

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
While it might be fine to have a moan or sook on these boards it won’t achieve anything. There are 4,000 Trust members out there. And how many are having a sook on here ?
I'm just having a glass of wine, watching TV and a moan on Exeweb on a Saturday night. Why does everything have to be goal-oriented? If you want to do something useful, crack on. I suspect he'll be gone before Jan, in which case, I'll be satisfied that the club made the right choice a few weeks after I personally decided that's what should be done. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy a Saturday night of moaning.