• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

ryancooper327

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but did we cross the threshold of being mathematically safe today?
Im still not sure. From the current bottom 4 I think only Cheltenham can match our points tally, as they have 6 in hand. But as there are games against other teams below us I have no idea.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but did we cross the threshold of being mathematically safe today?
No. Looking at the table only Burton, Fleetwood and Carlisle can't catch us. Though I have no idea if there are teams down there playing each other.

ryancooper327

This was from before this match week - admittedly it’s not confirming anything!

1712434131498.jpeg

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Your very quick at calling others clowns. Yet we clowns have been proven right and GC and the team have pulled it around. Its a pity that you just will no admit it.
Ps i here your moving to Suffolk? God help me. Please please pick the part well away from me.
To be fair, I believe fbh began tonight's name calling with muppet.

grecIAN Harris

Port Vale and Cheltenham can still catch us but if you really think it could happen I'd get down the bookies quick and lump a large amount of dosh on it as the odds will be stratospheric.

larrywilkie

Imagine thinking we are the only club to have injuries. Nearly every single player misses a game at some point in the season. The injuries were well overhyped by you clowns.

Harper and Gary Woods have a muscle strain and miss a game and suddenly we have the worst injury crisis of all time.

Mitchell withstanding we haven't lost a key player for months and months as is being made out.
Happy to be one of those that backed GC throughout

1712435130898.png

denzel

No. We will definitely finish above Carlisle, Fleetwood and Burton but Port Vale and Cheltenham could still feasibly catch us if they win all their games, they don't play each other but Vale play Cambridge who would need to win their other remaining games.

Caldwell Out!

Grecian Max

Yet we clowns have been proven right
Never heard someone call themselves a clown so proudly 😂

“Yet We Clowns”, a stirring speech for the ages

JGrecian23

Happy to be one of those that backed GC throughout

View attachment 15208
Good for you. Can't argue with the league position but let's call a spade a spade and admit the football is as boring as it gets shall we. Good lad.

andrew p long

Port Vale and Cheltenham can still catch us but if you really think it could happen I'd get down the bookies quick and lump a large amount of dosh on it as the odds will be stratospheric.
That''s right, as is the fact that Caarlisle, Burton and Fleetwood can't catch us.

And Port Vale and Cheltenham don't play each other in the remaining games. So we're still*not* mathematically safe yet. However, just one defeat for either Port Vale or Cheltenham and we won't be relegated even if we lose all our remaining games.