• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bye bye

H

HUFCPLAYOFFSAGAIN

LammieLammieLammie said:
No need to be.

I am sure there are plenty of Hereford fans who understand that you get respect when you show a touch of dignity in victory as well as defeat.

Honest answer, did you think Halifaxs "goal" that was disallowed was Offside?

I have only seen it twice, and each time, I thought he was level.

I would have been graceful if we had lost, have been on the Halifax board and they are a great bunch of lads, who have wished us well for next season and we have done the same to them.

They are not as big headed as Exeter fans do have been given a lot of respect.

On the goal, I was on the side of the pitch in line with the pen spot and thought it was off side, I have not had the opportunity to have a proper look at it, still not seen the goals on the box yet.

I thought Halifax should have had a penalty and we could have had at least 2, these things even themselves up over time

H

HUFCPLAYOFFSAGAIN

Grecian Max said:
LOL! What about you're ground? Edgar Street will be the laughing stock of the Football League. Its a sh*thole!

Well at least it is a league sh.*thole.

hating pafc

Forest_Hill_HUFC said:
Just thought I'D better say bye or baaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Sheepshaggers are now football league.

Congratulations on winning the league in December.

Enjoy setting fire to curtains in pubs in places such as St Albans, Stafford nd Weymouth.

He he he.
u will be like accy striaght up straight down hahaha and stansfield will cum 2 us p.s football league is 2 ard 4 u consider joining the welsh premier league

H

HUFCPLAYOFFSAGAIN

hating pafc said:
u will be like accy striaght up straight down hahaha and stansfield will cum 2 us p.s football league is 2 ard 4 u consider joining the welsh premier league

lol it must be hard life down there knowing ur team is going downhill

argyle-ive

...and look at his name..."hatingpafc"...oh dear *chortle*

It must grate with the young fella that we are so far apart from them in the leagues...heh heh!

gus honeybun

Ive where is Hereford, is it on the outskirts of exeter?

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
hating pafc said:
Whaaaat??? In english please.......

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
hating pafc said:
Yehay, someone thicker than Heavitree Red!!

SimonBB

gus honeybun said:
where is Hereford, is it on the outskirts of exeter?
Hereford is in Wales :p

argyle-ive

I believe they are in League 2 :D