• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Buzzing for the Argyle match now!

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
To be fair to Mr Tisdale he didn't say in his interview that it was just another game, and stated that the side needed to produce a performance for the big game so maybe something has been learnt from last season.

It's a big opportunity because IF we get it right it could kick start things nicely.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Today the game plan worked. Last week it didn't. Next week who knows?

The problem with the derby games are form goes out the window. We have a better team than Argyle and a better manager but will that be enough. I think and hope so but still have our disappointing derby displays from last season in my mind.

Pobbop

Today the game plan worked. Last week it didn't. Next week who knows?

The problem with the derby games are form goes out the window. We have a better team than Argyle and a better manager but will that be enough. I think and hope so but still have our disappointing derby displays from last season in my mind.
TBF the last game was more about finishing than game plan, I think it worked ok, could have been 2-0 up before they scored.

Interesting what he does here, desperately hop Parkin is fit, but if not I really wouldn't mind starting up front with Bennnett, got to be a bit more physical in these type of matches, Doherty to start and kick people too.

Blood and guts is whats needed, I like flowing football, but there's no place for it in a slime derby, beat them up then beat them.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair to Mr Tisdale he didn't say in his interview that it was just another game, and stated that the side needed to produce a performance for the big game so maybe something has been learnt from last season.

It's a big opportunity because IF we get it right it could kick start things nicely.
True. He also hinted at a change to the starting line-up.

LL

Olivia's dad

Banned (PM)
Looking forward to it, just hope the players understand how much this means this time round!

Let's smash them B-)
I think they do having spoken to a few of them today.

Red Lion

I was buzzing for the Newport game after the fabulous win at Northampton. Thanks for that Tizza

We've had another brilliant win away from home, have to say I'm not convinced at all about next Saturday.

CityTillIDie

Get the bleedin flags out!
Agreed, I cant wait! ]:)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wasn't going. Been bugging me all week! Looked up train fares yesterday. So, who knows!

Rog H K

Wasn't going. Been bugging me all week! Looked up train fares yesterday. So, who knows!
[video=youtube;MBSxAAJ_2SI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBSxAAJ_2SI[/video]

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Where's that Devon Derby picture gone ? The modified charge of the Light Brigade one ?