• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Butterflies at Argyle

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thought it was very considerate of BCFC to especially rename the away enclosure for the night

(And in the club colours too)

graiser

OK gaws lets be having the excuses for tonight's performance ?

Pitch , Ref , Too far to travel , Colour of the grass And the best of all ........... It's Tuesday, You don't like games on a Tuesday !

Couldn't make it up.
You give us yours first then I'll give you ours (clap)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

Your lot couldn't even score in your own net ............... AGAIN lol

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
we lost because of a deflection in what was a very close game... we were basically unlucky. Your game was about as one sided as it gets. The referee should have called off the game at half time...

STURTZ

Let's not forget that Slime don't really see us as rivals, more as cuddly chums, their real rivals are teams like Bristol City!(rofl)

graiser

So which Argyle player decided to spit on Marcus Maddison while he was down injured?
Notice your not posting the "no case to answer" report from the FA, rather unfriendly old chap

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
And todays performance gaws ? Let me guess you still have a few things to Iron out lol

Colesman Ballz

Name the last promoted league-2 side not to stay up.

We have kept all the players that we wanted to and signed some really good players.

We have strengthened more than the two teams who finished below us and we haven't touched the loan market yet.

I think we will finish higher in our league than City will in league-2. As it stands you guys are weaker than last season and there are some strong sides this season, Mansfield, Luton, Coventry, Notts C, Lincoln, FGW.
Hope you haven't wagered too much money with the bookies Felix old chum ! ;)

graiser

And todays performance gaws ? Let me guess you still have a few things to Iron out lol
Haven't checked any results yet as I'm in a dark place at the moment but I take it you must have won today and will wrap up promotion by the end of August!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Haven't checked any results yet as I'm in a dark place at the moment but I take it you must have won today and will wrap up promotion by the end of August!

Can log into the superior Exeweb and yet don't know the scores by 6.30 ish on the BBC lol ........... Yeah ok.