• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Burton Albion discussion/prediction

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn't it be great to see a convincing, entertaining home win.
What's one of them? I forgot.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
If they set up like that we’ll need some trickery and pace to penetrate.

Maybe go 4 4 2 (unlikely given GCs style)

———————Sinisalo——————

Sweeney—-Aimson—-Jules——Purrington

Rankine—-Woods———Cole——Harper

————-Aitchison———-Cox————

Go for it
Carroll for Harper and play 4 3.3 (but Caldwell won't do that either)

ScottyRFC

Hello my English brothers, I'm a massive football fan, 2 season ticket holders at Glasgow Rangers looking to attend the game tomorrow, how easy will it be to get tickets for the game tomorrow?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hello my English brothers, I'm a massive football fan, 2 season ticket holders at Glasgow Rangers looking to attend the game tomorrow, how easy will it be to get tickets for the game tomorrow?
Piece of p*ss mate, stand on the Big Bank, biggest standing terrace in the UK (around 4,000 I think). You think the Old Firm derby is passionate, you wait until you experience Exeter City vs Burton Albion, it's like Rangers Celtic on steroids.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't believe it's sold out, go onto the website now and order tickets.

Mid Devon Grecian

Should be fairly straightforward. If you register on the club website and buy tickets before tomorrow then I think you get a slight discount. You can get e-tickets that way. The newest stand is The Stansfield (Optimising IT) stand or if you want the authentic standing experience then the Big Bank is the place to be.

ScottyRFC

We are heading over from Bridgwater about 12, Exeter are now our team lol

Mid Devon Grecian

Are you bringing @Bridgy 81 with you?

ScottyRFC

Glasgow Rangers will always be my first and only love but I'm down hear fir years and I'm going for Exeter as my second team now 💙

Mid Devon Grecian

If you are looking for a pre-match beer the club has the Supporters Trust run bar called FECRACE (real ales) or the Bowling Green in Blackboy Road is good for a wider range of quality beers/lagers/guinness