• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Burton Albion away - Discussion & Prediction Thread

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes, I remember thinking at the time 'I don't fancy a two legged play off semi final -v-Torquay, it will be unbelievably tense'

Meanwhile on Saturday's game, plenty of scope for playing time for those who are in need of it, particularly McDonald,Mitchell and Scott (and Aimson?). Especially with 3 games in. a week I can foresee several substitutions at 45 or 60 minutes on Saturday.
Tinkering over large scale changes preferably

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow - if Logie hadn't 'scored' who knows where we would be today! 😦
Reminiscing about the time we beat Torquay in a play-off final at Wemberlee?

CWH-NYC_

A bit concerned GC thought we played well for large parts against Charlton, certainly not the case in my eyes. His earlier interviews tended to be well correlated to the general Exeweb view (if there is such view) now he has grabbed a pair of rose tinted kind.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
A bit concerned GC thought we played well for large parts against Charlton, certainly not the case in my eyes. His earlier interviews tended to be well correlated to the general Exeweb view (if there is such view) now he has grabbed a pair of rose tinted kind.
I agree with him. We made 2 defensive errors but on the whole we were on the front foot, particularly in the first half.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree with him. We made 2 defensive errors but on the whole we were on the front foot, particularly in the first half.
I thought we controlled large parts of the game too.

CraigECFC

or he watched it back from an analytical viewpoint taking out the emotion of a post game review. I'd say that option is more likely than just changing his opinion for the sake of putting a positive spin on things.

Red red

Think may make changes mine
Out
Sweeney
Caprice
White
Stansfield
Harper

In
Diabete
Key
Kite
Mac Donald
Scott

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Did Gary and Craig watch the same game last week? Much improved second half??