• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers Tickets (postponed)

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Won't reach bronze.

Just go in the home end and keep quiet.

John William

Personally I have no interest in standing (very likely in the rain) in the corner at Rovers, so will give this fixture a miss this year. Someone else can have that dubious pleasure.

But anyone who doesn't know that being a ST holder but not a Trust member does not give you Gold priority for away games has presumably been asleep for the last few years.

grecIAN Harris

Assume its because they don't think it'll reach Bronze
That's what I feared.

grecIAN Harris

Won't reach bronze.

Just go in the home end and keep quiet.
Fat chance of me keeping quiet 🤐

Nigel E

Does anyone know if Bristol Rovers are prone to having international call-ups?

Their last match in the international window was postponed, but I think that was due to their opponents (Reading) having 3+ internationals.

Average Joe

But anyone who doesn't know that being a ST holder but not a Trust member does not give you Gold priority for away games has presumably been asleep for the last few years.
Not for this topic but it's crazy that pledging your whole season and paying up front in advance still does not give you the highest chance to get tickets.

Nigel E

Not for this topic but it's crazy that pledging your whole season and paying up front in advance still does not give you the highest chance to get tickets.
Nope. I'm a season ticket holder - now that I live down here - and would not agree with getting priority to away matches for that reason alone.

When I lived away from Devon and didn't have a season ticket, I spent probably £750-ish on travel costs alone going to away games every season. There are some who go to all away games who shell out much much more than that.

The idea that a non-Trust member with a season ticket who didn't normally travel away, but fancied a quick trip up the road to Bristol, could get priority alongside those that go to every away game, would be a huge injustice.

If I have one minor issue with the priority system, it is that the same priority system is used for home matches as away matches. If this becomes a common problem, then there is an argument for having a points system for away games - like a lot other clubs do - so that on the occasions there are away allocation issues, non-Trust members who go to lots of away games could be first in line to get tickets too.

But basically the rules are the rules, and have been the same for a long time. If you want to be sure of getting to an away match, be a Trust member and keep being one. It really is that simple.

Last edited:

Grecian Max

Could have got one with my super fan gold status but it’s a **** poor view, the worst in the league and I’ve done it at least 6 times so 100% sacking this one off in favour of watching it on my telly 😎

budegrecian

Ordered mine 🙂

Matt Russell

ST's give you the cheapest possible admission prices for all home league fixtures. Nothing more, nothing less.