• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers Away- Saturday 14th October Now Tues 23 Jan

OmanGrecian

International break weekend, so could be called off
We may only 1 Finn as one is injured for 6 weeks, so won't count towards the postponement considerations.

logman

We may only 1 Finn as one is injured for 6 weeks, so won't count towards the postponement considerations.
What about Rovers?

Grecian68

What about Rovers?
That’s what I was getting at, their game last week was off

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
That’s what I was getting at, their game last week was off
Yes, at Reading, but I'm not sure whether it was Rovers or Reading who had the three internationals.

City_Slicker

Has anyone any idea when the tickets for the Rovers away fixture will go on sale?

TOP_CITY_FAN

Only getting 500 - all terrace.
Will be more information announced today.. Likely to be Gold members first, restricted to 1 per person

Colesman Ballz

Only getting 500 - all terrace.
Will be more information announced today.. Likely to be Gold members first, restricted to 1 per person
Wot no seats, presumably due to the c*ck up of not getting planning permission to reconstruct their stand ? If that's not against the EFL roolz mabe we should just give them the away end when they come here. We wouldn't have to lose any seating capacity for segregation then, so a win all round. :)

logman

Wot no seats, presumably due to the c*ck up of not getting planning permission to reconstruct their stand ? If that's not against the EFL roolz mabe we should just give them the away end when they come here. We wouldn't have to lose any seating capacity for segregation then, so a win all round. :)
I don't think we should lower ourselves to their level of incompetence.

denzel

Probably worth remembering that when we were rebuilding the OG and away end we restricted away fans to 350 in the Doble

wiveygrecian

Probably worth remembering that when we were rebuilding the OG and away end we restricted away fans to 350 in the Doble
Yes very true including a play off semi final