• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bringing the Siege back to Walsall...and beyond!

Doug P

PS any profit made from the siege scarves will go towards a Siege! banner for away games
This gets my vote Max..

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jesus, who called the fun police?

Seriously do you have nothing better to do on a Sunday evening than list the problems confetti will cause Walsall's groundstaff? I'm hardly taking a sh*t in the centre circle...
Now THAT sounds likely to get some publicity for City. Not sure it would motivate the team, though.

I hope no-one is against some harmless fun. But causing a lot of unnecessary work for a fellow struggling club seems to me to be a strange way of doing it. ECFC often always call for volunteers to clear the ground of rubbish after the game, maybe Walsall also depend on their fans. Do as you would be done by isn't a bad maxim.

Now if the game was at Gnome Park...

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now if the game was at Gnome Park...
Yeh, lorry loads of ripped up paper and let's all go and dump on the pitch!! :p

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently it's £12 for adults and £6 for children, not sure if that's for away fans too...

HarryECFC

Sure! Ill come

RyaanECFC

Apparently it's £12 for adults and £6 for children, not sure if that's for away fans too...
that's the price for away fans yes.

I'll be there! I can't see us bringing many for a mid week cup game tbh...

siege on!

Thames Valley Red

I have read this thread and others and hear somes fans moan and become quick to do down a positive movement to support our club. Something that the manager has said has had a positive effect and is a force for good at our club. Directors of the club are thrilled as well, as club we have younger players and developmental players that require confidence and support. So for chrissakes stop moaning and do your bit. I '4 1' will buy a scarf and will help to fund a banner for away games.

If you can get to Walsall make the effort, 500 plus fans will add greatly to our efforts of a cup run and with the second round giving is further chances of a third round clash, we might be able to take the club to the next level. Another £1m payday would get us competing for the promotion. Start believing and get yourselves up North!

UTC

TVR
Ps. If you dont have anything constructive to say perhaps just keep quiet!

Last edited: