• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Brazil Deposits

redblackwhite65

Hi

Has anybody paid their £500 deposits for the Fluminese trip? Mine appears not to have come out my bank?

Is the deadline today or did I misread that?

Thanks

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
From the Brazil Microsite:-

"Once you make your booking with Thomas Cook Sport by telephone or online, your reservation will be held as a booking registration during November. During this period, no money will be taken from your account. By 1 December at the latest you will receive your booking confirmation and your deposit payment will be processed, subject to minimum booking numbers being achieved. Your name and details will be referenced against the registration list and the club's priority lists and once confirmed you will be allocated to one of the reserved flights, which is normal practice for the booking of overseas football matches and sporting events."

Barum

From the Brazil Microsite:-

"Once you make your booking with Thomas Cook Sport by telephone or online, your reservation will be held as a booking registration during November. During this period, no money will be taken from your account. By 1 December at the latest you will receive your booking confirmation and your deposit payment will be processed, subject to minimum booking numbers being achieved. Your name and details will be referenced against the registration list and the club's priority lists and once confirmed you will be allocated to one of the reserved flights, which is normal practice for the booking of overseas football matches and sporting events."
So not enough takers?

butch

So not enough takers?
More than enough takers I would say, because the package has not been offered to non priority, non registered or anyone else. we are supposed to get confirmation by today, if we do not I will be on the phone to T.C. SPORT, in the morning.

flakey pasty

More than enough takers I would say,
There'll be doom and gloom in Olivia's household today.
:(

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Banks don't process payments on a Sunday. Next question?

butch

Hi

Has anybody paid their £500 deposits for the Fluminese trip? Mine appears not to have come out my bank?

Is the deadline today or did I misread that?

Thanks
My booking confirmed and deposits paid this morning. Monday dec 2nd

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
When I read the thread title, my mind adopted a seasonal scene - Everyone sat round the TV after Christmas dinner with empty cans, bottles and cracked nutshells littering the carpet..................

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
When I read the thread title, my mind adopted a seasonal scene - Everyone sat round the TV after Christmas dinner with empty cans, bottles and cracked nutshells littering the carpet..................
Sadly with none of my relatives having carked it by today that's the closest I'll be getting to "Brazil deposits".

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
More than enough takers I would say, because the package has not been offered to non priority, non registered or anyone else. we are supposed to get confirmation by today, if we do not I will be on the phone to T.C. SPORT, in the morning.
I dont see how you can come up with the idea of "more than enough takers" based on your reasons above. It could mean that there are so few takers that all the groups of lesser priority wont come into it. Being realistic, there needs to be enough punters paying top whack for the trip to happen at all. Hopefully thats not the case though, and the trip will go ahead as planned. (before anybody starts!)

EDIT: Why has the person that started this thread been banned after just one post?!

Last edited: