• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford City V Exeter City FA Cup First Round Match Day Thread

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was the Bradford player offside for their goal ?

Great run by Josh, look up and pinpoint pass for Nombe to score.

Take that Adams !
I don't think so. I think we just got caught square and spread across the backline and the striker made the most of the gaping hole (there has to be a joke about a prostitute in there somewhere).

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think so. I think we just got caught square and spread across the backline and the striker made the most of the gaping hole (there has to be a joke about a prostitute in there somewhere).
MT won't be happy over gaping hole especially as his missus drove up to Bradford today !

dontpassback

Ironic that one of the players we concentrate on bringing through the ranks,sets up the equaliser to thwart the ambitious Bradford City manager 😂😂

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fair play I think it was an excellent defence splitting pass and not much Hartridge could have done about it.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ironic that one of the players we concentrate on bringing through the ranks,sets up the equaliser to thwart the ambitious Bradford City manager 😂😂
Definitely not a fan of Adams but he did have a number of complementary things to say about us as a Club during his pre match interview on Radio Devon.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
The games are slowly arriving on the BBC website so I guess ours will be there at some point.
Highlights program on BBC 2 Sunday night about 7.30 immediately after the St Albans v FGR game has finished.

Grecian2K

A minute or so of highlights here (albeit tucked away above the BBC match report)

Trapdoor

Great strength and poise from Key to ride the two challenges and a nice pin point pass afterwards. He's turning into some player.

Oldsmobile-88

What a great atmosphere in the away section when the lads who travel on the EDG Coach are there.Complete with drum yesterday.
I hope the lad who came a cropper tumbling down on his arse on the steep steps celebrating the goal is not too bruised this morning.

OmanGrecian

Josh Key eats them for breakfast

04011C98-0EAF-424B-ABFA-EDB0AF8D2B97.jpeg